Celebrate Easter with your family, friends, and us! At Café Patachou, Petite Chou, and Public Greens featured items will run Saturday, April 20th and Easter Sunday, April 21st to celebrate the holiday. Here’s your Easter guide to take on Easter weekend 2019!
Cafe Patachou: 4/20 & 4/21 (Regular hours for all locations)
- Easter Omelette: A mixed blend of sautéed yellow oyster, baby portobello, & shiitake mushrooms with seasoned asparagus and swiss cheese. (also offered at Petite Chou)
- Easter Waffles: Ricotta Cheese Waffles with Orange Scented Crème Anglaise (served exclusively at Café Patachou).
Petite Chou Bistro & Champagne Bar: 4/20 (Regular hours)
- Easter Omelette: A mixed blend of sautéed yellow oyster, baby portobello, & shiitake mushrooms with flash cooked seasoned asparagus and swiss cheese. (Also offered at all Café Patachou locations)
Public Greens: 4/20 & 4/21 (Regular hours for all locations)
Brunch Specials are served until 1pm at our Broad Ripple and Downtown Indy locations:
- Breakfast Sammy: multigrain, bacon, pimento cheese, & 2 runny eggs
- Breakfast Scramble: asparagus, scallions, feta, & 3 eggs
- Frittata: bacon, leeks, asiago w/ small salad
- Baked French Toast: torn brioche, egg custard, w/maple syrup
- Steak & Eggs: grilled steak, fried taters, & 2 runny eggs